Random Posts

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Must Have Books

Chesslodge is the Blog of IM Miodrag Perunovic, GM Alex Finkel and is edited by Goran Urosevic who, among other things is one of the owners of Chessdom. While looking at their Blog recently I noticed they have listed under “Must Have Books” three books:

Secrets of Modern Chess Strategy by IM John Watson
The Road to Chess Improvement by GM Alex Yermolinsky
Forcing Chess Moves: The Key to Better Calculation by FM Charles Hertan


The first two are books I have recommended in this Blog, and now these three titled players have recommended them, so you know they must be good books. Check out the reviews and if you are serious about chess, then consider making one of them your next purchase. And, no, I don’t have any financial interest in any online seller of these books. While I do have an Amazon Associate account, the last time I checked there was only $0.15 in it and it doesn’t matter to me where you buy your books.

Reviews:
Secrets of Modern Chess Strategy , The Road to Chess Improvement, Forcing Chess Moves: The Key to Better Calculation

No comments:

Post a Comment