Random Posts

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Frustrating Incident on Lechenicher SchachServer

Actually I should say crazy opponent. No, I take that back, he's not crazy.. .just a snot-faced dirtbag.  We reached a K and P ending that had been an obvious draw for 10 moves or so but because he outrated me by 100 points, I thought it was only good etiquette to allow him to offer the draw. When it became apparent he wasn't going to make the offer, I offered one, but he refused. I figured it did not matter because as soon as we reached an ending with lone Kings it would be an automatic draw. Here's the position:

Apparently the system does not recognize this as a draw and my opponent will not accept a one.  What I am tempted to do is 1) Send him a derogatory e-mail and 2) reveal his real name here and on the site forum so that thousands of people will know what a jerk he is.  But, I won’t.  Instead I sent a complaint to the TD. Now I just have to Wait to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment