Random Posts

Friday, July 26, 2013

Missed Business Opportunity

Dating services!
1. Zoosk
2. Match
3. eHarmony
4. OurTime
5. HowAboutWe
6. ChristianMingle
7. SpeedDate
8. SingleParent
9. BlackPeopleMeet
10. Flirt

Those are the top ten, but there are others: DateHookUp, OKCupid, dating for married people, Jewish people, Muslims, etc, etc.

My e-mail keeps getting spammed by eHarmony (not interested...I have a girlfriend who also happens to be my wife) and I am always seeing ads on TV for dating services, so I had a brilliant idea. How about a dating service for chess players? Alas! Somebody beat me to it.  There's already a site in Great Britain. Can you believe it?  Anyway, as a public service announcement for anybody that’s interested, here you go:   Chess Lover Dating!

No comments:

Post a Comment