Random Posts

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Just An Online Game

the backyard
     Chess was pretty much on hold earlier this week. First, the inevitable happened...it got cold and snowed. It was no surprise...it's been doing that here every year that I can remember and that's over 60 years, but the first time is always hard to take especially when it happens like it did this year...we had nice, 60 degree weather up until Old Man Winter finally struck and it snowed and the temperature dropped to 12 degrees overnight. Naturally, when I went out to do the driveway and sidewalks a part on the snowblower broke.  At least me and the neighbor managed a hillbilly fix using some wire I had in the garage. I was thinking we don't get as much snow as we used to when I was a kid until I remembered I was was much shorter then so the snow seemed deeper. 
     I did play some online games and the following was one of the more interesting ones...maybe even a little instructive.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment